Bulletproof Ghee is thoughtfully produced in the traditional Ayurvedic method by slowly heating grass-fed butter over an open flame, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter.
Naturally gluten-free and non-GMO, Grass-Fed Ghee is the perfect expression of buttery goodness. As versatile as it is delicious, try it drizzled over any food to upgrade your meal and power your day.
Grass-fed Ghee’s high smoke point of 485°F make it great for most cooking applications, and all around pantry staple. This means your ghee-cooked foods, like roasted veggies, will not have oxidative damage that other, less stable cooking fats might. Cook, roast, bake, spread, drizzle, sauté, rub, glaze, brush … you get the picture. The uses of Grass-Fed Ghee are endless.
- Delicious buttery taste
- 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows
- Clarified over an open flame to remove nearly all casein and lactose
- Versatile cooking fat – use in cooking, baking and Bulletproof Coffee
- Sugar free, gluten-free, non-GMO, from grass-fed butter, and all natural
- High smoke point of 485°F
- 13.5 oz glass jar of ghee from grass-fed butter
- Solid at room temperature
- Shelf stable – no refrigeration required
Ghee can be consumed at any time of the day. Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, or add it to meals throughout the day. Try it as cooking oil or drizzled over any food to upgrade your meal and power your day.
Besides Bulletproof Coffee, you can also use Ghee…
- In tea
- As a cooking oil
- In baked goods
- Drizzled over meats and vegetables
- In any food or drink for an amazing boost of Bulletproof quality fats
As versatile as it is delicious, try it blended with Brain Octane™ in Bulletproof Coffee.
How to put Grass-fed Ghee in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Step 1: Brew
Choose your favorite brewing method and use 2 ½ tablespoons freshly ground beans for every 9 ounces of water.
Step 2: Bulletproof
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Grass-Fed Ghee.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp Bulletproof Brain Octane to your coffee, gradually increasing up to 1-2 Tbsp.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.
Feel the difference with your first cup.
Note: Ghee does not foam like butter when blended, so your coffee may not have a frothy head. Don’t worry, it’s still nutritious and delicious!
For a foamier (and protein-rich) experience, add a scoop of Upgraded Collagen to your Bulletproof Coffee.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Brio Emporium Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.